Thursday, May 30, 2013

Allow Me To Explain

     Almost every person who reads my blog loves to inform me just how sad it is, yes, I'm aware of this. Let me inform you, your looking at it all wrong though. I'm here to organize thoughts, pain, happiness, and life in a way that matters. I relieve myself of my happiness everyday, It's easy. How can someone just relieve sadness all the time though? I mean you can, but no one wants to be around you. So I write it out, rid myself of my troubles, and I get to do creatively.

      If your really pay attention to every poem posted, this is really hard to notice, but I enlighten myself to just how capable I am of moving on in life. It starts out sad, but if you can catch it ends with a sort of (In the words of Homer Simpson) epiphany. If I force myself to write about how bad it sucks, I can force myself to think about how many more important things there in life. It's messed up, I know, shit maybe I don't even understand it. Okay I don't, but think about it, and if you can figure it out, well get back to me. Until then sleep sounds good, Deuces.

No comments:

Post a Comment