Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hakuna Matata

The past has long ago departed 
Still a distant memory never fails to get me started
Sitting here still feeling a little broken hearted
Scars concealed by the kindest smile
Yet those wonder why it's hard to talk a while
Living with fear a smile will turn vile

Sometimes I don't feel a thing everything becomes distant
Other times with out notice I'm hit hard in an instant
All I ask is the pain play consistent 
Because I hear your name
Sometimes it consumes me with a cloud of shame
No longer is my mindset tame

Don't play the fool to a calm persona
Because what I really feel will never cease to fool ya
Honestly I live on the edge of a pool of lava
So I jot down a miserable piece consisting another sad word
Realize I'm only removing them from me as I move forward
May I eventually move away from these thoughts so wayward

No comments:

Post a Comment