Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My hands, they are rough I keep my mindset tough As I walk this unfamiliar trail With a face so pale Fear running through me But I wont let you see Beads of sweat on my brow I will figure out how Confidence strikes me I can find who I'm meant to be In this path less traveled In happiness I will be reveled I'll roll with every blow Even if the going gets slow I'm in pursuit of bliss Better than the sweetest kiss The jack of all trades My talent always fades Knacks never mastered Yet positively altered I find joy quick Still it's so basic True happiness seems rare All a little unfair My life is in the making With excitement I am shaking Constantly being restored Every time I start to get bored I'll find my true skill Working with my iron will Arts left to be honed As each one becomes toned

No comments:

Post a Comment