Saturday, December 22, 2012

Make Sure It's Worth The Pain

Effortless I am not But not everything is worth a shot So I set my sights way out far Prepared to raise the bar Every undertaking replenishing my hope Giving me more than I wish to cope With this smile, I can survive Into the deep I'll quickly dive Proving to you is not on my mind I'm focused on leaving things behind Things better left for the past Away with them may I cast Because I'm a walking contradiction My sanity seems half fiction I'm proving me to yours truly I won't bloom with beauty I'm about take off like a rocket Reveal to you the contents of my pocket Just as soon as they appear to me I'll be sure to let you see So don't ask me to decide Or I'll be left unable to abide My life may very well be a lie Honestly, I don't need to know till I die It's making life worth living I'll just keep on giving I don't need it all Still I'll give my all I'm gonna live my life to the entire Maybe to some I can inspire Bring back some lost joy Leave some thoughts for everyone to toy Because life is just a game And everyone wants to be the same So stop seeking recognition It's not all about a great position To much of this happiness is fake I actually see with pain you awake Nobody makes it out alive regardless So be a little more fearless Don't be afraid to make leap Only you know with what you could reap Forget about the worn out track Adventure out into the black

No comments:

Post a Comment