Monday, December 3, 2012

I know I'll go far Really? How far? Well look up at that star I'm gonna fly past Show the world pain doesn't last And that happiness is vast Delight lays in reserve Just roll with every curve Slow down and observe With confidence I'll strive But doesn't the pain thrive? It's simply there to tell me I'm alive I watch as it sits and taunts But it wont hold back from my wants Not matter how persistently it haunts Among it's presence I stay aware For with time it will wear But the load I can bare I won't let hurt control me How? doesn't it sting like a bee? Just stand confident, don't flee Let it all flow together So the bad will become better And my troubles emerge lighter This hurt doesn't unwind Because I persevere and stay kind With that my pain stays in a bind

No comments:

Post a Comment