Saturday, December 22, 2012

This Unfinished Puzzle

I can't help but think It's impulsive like your blink I can't just shut it all down With it slowly I'll drown Whats the point in being so shy I want you to know who I am before I die Things aren't as bad as I make them sound I'm always lost, waiting to be found Looking for a way out only in my dreams I'll come up with another one of my crazy schemes Just realize that I am in fact a happy being Problem is, sometimes I'm a little hard of seeing Life has always been so sweet Complaining is to easy a feat Troubles mad heavy so quick Away with them I can't always flick So on them I let my anger brew Sometimes I feel like such a shrew Just know I'm not as crazy as I conclude My thoughts just tend to be rude Why hold it all back The rope doesn't need all that slack I'll be sure and keep it pulled tight I'm not afraid to fight A little conflict isn't all that bad Just realize theres no need to be so sad Used moderately, it strengthens a connection Let it guide you to perfection You can only be happy, if your happy with you Don't let life make you feel so blue Find joy when it is lost Don't be afraid to laugh, no matter the cost Let the troubles roll off your shoulder Pain isn't met to smolder

No comments:

Post a Comment