Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Giving Is Great

I'm setting out on a silent mission No longer is it a matter of your opinion Finding my way in every submission Time to start living less for tomorrow I need to work on shaking away my sorrow My happiness will be left for you to borrow Let it give you all you need Without it I may start to bleed But I know it was worth the deed No one has become poor from giving Time to learn how to start living Because in the end you never know who you are saving But feel good being happy with letting go Sometimes you don't have time to let happiness show We never will, but we all wish to know Mistakes are forever inevitable It's not all about being or feeling stable As long as in the end you know you are able To triumph, where others could not Take the chance and fill an empty slot Because serenity is found not bought

No comments:

Post a Comment