Thursday, January 3, 2013

Honesty Is Powerful

I've made a stupid mistake 
While so much lies stake
 Afraid like I can't catch a break 
When it comes to pain, there's no need to fake
 I silently push my troubles under the table 
Much to face I pray I'm not rendered unable 
My minds so corrupt I'm beginning to feel unstable
 I Just remember no matter what I am always able
 To tie the knot at the end of that rope 
Climb up even if I lack hope 
So sadly I mustn't always oddly mope
 I'll take a look and see much more under the scope 
Things hidden well for me to find
 Feelings that may have been left behind
 Truth is I was beginning to go blind 
There's so much to learn from being kind
 When it comes to excuses have not 
This pain has already been brought 
And the ache that came with isn't forgot 
With that I will be sure to give honesty a shot

No comments:

Post a Comment