Thursday, January 3, 2013

I Envy Perfection

In these words may I confide 
My troubles I wish to hide 
Because by my morals I abide 
My emotions rarely spoken 
When they are I'm left broken 
This evil within in me is woken 
Simple words become art 
I begin to analyze every part
 Beginning  to feel so far apart
Everyone seems to know me 
But that much even I can't see
 I become a lonely melancholy 
Feeling lost I start to get mad 
Every song feels so sad 
I feel like everything goes bad

 But I know my life is good 
It all doesn't go like it should 
Problem is I feel it could
 I want to draw that line 
The line between bad and fine 
I need to discover it so I can shine 
So lost in a pool of frustration 
No longer is it just a situation
I'm tormented by temptation 
This confusion brings me to the floor
 I cant bear it anymore 
It's making my head so sore 
So ill lose myself while I write 
Let it heal me from this fight 
Because I will never choose to take flight

No comments:

Post a Comment