Sunday, January 13, 2013

Making Changes

Basically my blog is getting a make-over and a few things are going to change about it. I will be writing a little differently, most of readers may not even notice. Not ALL of my submissions will be poems anymore. I LOVE getting readers on my blog, and my poems may not be for certain types. Poems or a regular post are completely different to digest, and I want anyone to feel welcome on here. I'm really trying to make some improvements on my writing. With that being said. feel free to offer your advice, or criticism. Even if it's simply a grammar error, I would be more than happy to be made aware. Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you enjoy the adjustments! Give me feedback on your opinion of my work, Good OR bad :).

No comments:

Post a Comment