Monday, January 14, 2013

Meaning Behind My Words


I’m beginning to apply myself as I venture out into this world alone
I plead my soul persist on this pursuit of a serene reaction
When clouded by emotions my mind struggles to condone
Only after my introspection has settled may I choose to take action
Searching endlessly for the avenue of this world, that remains unknown
May my weaknesses guide me, and provide my sanity unfathomable traction

In life troubles will always exist, their abundance, often unable comprehend
My essence fortunate, for this alone resides my isolated strife
To these troubles will my thoughts depart and perpetually extend
This concept will preserver, hard to grasp, my mind molded increasingly fife
For it strengthens my internal compass until my wit falls to its end
Bittersweet to ponder at times, imagine being sculpted by a dull knife

I choose to take record of the moment; I don’t feel it essential to retain
They say don’t make the same mistake twice, duly noted is every feeling
These words here for reference, I need not to relive the pain
With every article may I continue, I’m evolving into a blissful being
In every submission I know I will be able to find a gain
For when I am lost they lay my problems out entirely for viewing

No comments:

Post a Comment