Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What Would It Be Like?

       Ever felt so curious about what it would be like to die? Ever experienced a moment with the most perplexed curiosity about life and death. I know I have, not during the moments I was sad or angry, instead when life was good, and I was happy. I never once considered doing anything, just thought about what it would feel like, where I would go.
       I was born with an incredibly open mind regarding life, and the afterlife, in general.  I only think about it when my life is where I want it to be, because if I do go, that's how I wanna go. I'm a happy person with "dull" periods in my life. Periods where it's not as easy getting out of bed. I'm regarded as a very happy-go-lucky person, I can't think about it when others have a different outlook on me.
      How could I imagine leaving when, I'm not really at a good point in life? You never know what could happen, or when the decision has been made about your departure. Be prepared, make sure at any moment your at peace with your mistakes and the world around you.
      I love to think the afterlife when I'm happy because it's so fascinating, I'm always living a few steps ahead of myself. It's never to soon to think about it. My curiosity can't resist, am I reincarnated? Do I just die? Will I go to heaven?
      Not sure why, but death has always seemed to spark some sort of philosophical curiosity inside me. I've always found it entertaining to think about, have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment