Wednesday, January 9, 2013

To Much To Reflect

I feel as if I'm a fallen star
Left in it's place is a nasty scar
That anyone can sight from afar
 The scar serves as a scary reminder
I see it and want to be kinder
Yet with every passing moment I feel blinder

Lack of justification may stupidity take it's place
I'm dead last at a stand-still in this race
Missing a part of my moral base
I alone should stress over my mistake
For everything I touch seems to break
So allow me find what's mine to take

I wish to take my own stand
All I ask for is the touch of your hand
We're just duplicates made so bland
These errors of mine give me my flavor
Maybe I do need to address my behavior
But let me address it, you're doing me a favor

I wish to learn at my own regulation
Don't make me abide by your hesitation
It will only feed my aggravation
This anger will slowly starve and die
At times it takes all I have to keep it shy
Just let me turn away with a burdened sigh

The trail I'll choose won't truly be a trail
I know I can carve my own as long as my thoughts don't go stale
With a silent but powerful thought I will take sail
It won't be easy to strive through every blow
When I have reached its end only I will know
If carved right to the world I may let it show

No comments:

Post a Comment