Monday, January 14, 2013

When I die

       How do you wanna be remembered when you die?
       Everyone feels the need to bolt around in an attempt to satisfy people who don't really matter to them. Wether it's a boss, colleague, neighbor or even a "friend", if your have to work THAT hard they don't matter. Don't deny the fact that you do it, EVERYONE does, myself included.
      You can never cut that desire out of your life completely, society has shoved it down our throats, and everyone just seems to "accept" it so lazily. I'm not here to tell you its horrible that you could ever accept things you don't agree with, I'm here to say sometimes it's okay to resist, or question them.
       I hear people who say they don't care what people think, but they do, or else they wouldn't have any secrets courageously protected.  Now that I've stated that, I want to move on the question I asked at the beginning of this post. When you leave the world are you gonna be another duplicate caught up in societies threshold?
      If you answered no, then make a change, don't just change the things you do or why you do them. You have to change your whole outlook on life and it's meaning to YOU. Who cares what it means to anyone else but you, because it's your life and you should feel free to live it how you want. Because the people that can do that, those people, those are the people that are remembered. 
      I say that casually but there is much more meaning behind it. When I say life's meaning to you, that doesn't mean disregard others outlook. It means you hold yours at the absolute highest regard, and learn from how they live. Think about how they live, question it and how making similar decisions in your life may alter your it.
      If you don't like what your hearing right now, feel free to scroll to the top left of the screen and press the exit button. I'm not here to please you, or anyone else for that matter. Don't like what I hear? Good, maybe I'm pushing that little button, society overlooks, that is a satisfying feeling I must say. Maybe, it means I'm moving you and telling you something you just don't wanna accept. I'm only here to attempt inspire my audience, even if it's only person. 
       Don't wait to make the change, because before you realize it's to late. You have too much to lose, if you step to far out on that limb and it breaks you have nothing. So instead of making the change when you have something, make it when you have nothing. If you already have something, then make it before you have more to lose.
       For example, look at where I stand in life, seventeen halfway through my senior year of high school. Now, I could go to college, get a business degree, and work in an office making money. Life is just around the corner for me, so much lies in store. Problem is I live in little Small Town, USA, now how could I know what I truly want to do, when I have seen so little of the world? 
       How can I make a decision that will alter the rest of my life, when I don't even know what's out there for me? I cannot not do that, because I know if I do, I will never be at peace as I wonder, What could have been? So I'm going to go and take a chance with my life, I'm not going to pursue anything but happiness, unlike so much of this world.
      I'm going to do my best to stand out and inspire, yes I will do things that make me unhappy, it's part of life, it's healthy. Why is it healthy? I get to learn, learn what I don't like, for the future. I could go to college immediately following school, but I won't. Instead I'm gonna go out on the limb, and learn about the world around me.
      I have so much in mind, but I have nowhere near enough experience to decide if those are right for me. How could I? I'm seventeen, I don't know where I want to be in 10 years, or what will satisfy me. Everyone is in search for instant gratification, so they find it through, money, prestige, and education. Not that bliss impossible to find earlier on, I just feel so many people overlook it.
       Real gratification lies in passion, and happiness, are you passionate about what you do? Do you really enjoy your job or career? That's something I need in my life, and I think everyone deserves. So I will wait to make the choice that sets me up for the rest of my life.
       All I'm asking is do something that truly makes you happy, NOTHING is impossible. Aspire to make an art out of what you love, well if you suck, maybe it's not the right choice. You ned talent and  to enjoy it, find that happy median and you're good. 
       Not every person will find absolute gratification from there job,  but so many people can come so much closer. It absolutely kills me inside to see someone so discontent with their career. It's been forged in our brain that money holds higher value than happiness, I feel discomforted just thinking about it.
      I'm not saying I'll be the guy who jumps with indefinite joy getting up for work, but I can't have a career that makes me unhappy. I must work at something I enjoy, and am passionate about. That's how you make a difference, just allow your passion to be the absolute drive behind you.
       You could be the most richest man in the world, but if there is no passion behind your motives you won't be remembered. At least not how you wish to be remembered. You never know what could happen, just make sure your ready to leave this world at any moment. Be at peace with mistakes, and use them to help yourself and others.
      That's how you get remembered, I'll never be famous, but if just one person remembers some inspiring words I may have shared with them. Well, I couldn't imagine any better way to be remembered. That's how I want to be remember, it puts my body at peace to think about it.
       Do you do enough to bring you to peace? It could be whatever you please, because if you work hard enough at it and aspire to become something, you get far. Nothing is impossible, just find the passion inside of you.
       
   

No comments:

Post a Comment